Views
Helpful
Replies

Configuring SPA-3012 Voice Gateway with FXO port Amplifier

danstyx
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I took over technology management at a charter school in late September and around November we had our server that hosts our PBX fail, resulting in the complete loss of our FreePBX configuration and school phone system.

The previous manager left me with nothing, so I had to recreate the PBX from the ground up and figure everything out step by step. Eventually, I was able to reconfigure the PBX to work again; however, I still had to figure out our intercom extension. When I tried to access the configuration page on the SPA 3102 to set the new client secret, I was greeted with a password wall that nobody in the school had access to; thus, requiring us to hard reset it. So far, I've been able to reconfigure it to connect to the PBX and connect when an extension within the school dials it; however, once the call is connected, no audio is transmitted at all despite the extension being configured to auto answer.

We have a Telecor amplifier which connects to the FXO port of the SPA 3102 and a LAN connection to the internet port. The PBX (10.40.10.8) connects to the SPA 3102 (10.40.4.1) via a trunk when 180 is dialed.

I've been working on this for months trying different solutions I've found online and am stumped. Provided below are my configurations for my trunk and PSTN Line. I've also included a copy of what the Line Status looks like when an extension is connected to the SPA as well as the logs from the SPA.

trunksettings.png

Trunk Details

pstn line status.pngLine Status

PSTN Line SPA3102 Configuration 

Log from Connection to SPA 3102

Thank you!

0 Replies 0