Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CSS,Partition and shared lines

Hi Guys,

Need clearification on issue iam having, we have ccm 6.1.....we have HD with shared lines....so all four members have there own DN and a shared globall DN which belongs to Helpdesk(4150)....HD requested that i set it up in a way that call comes in on 4150 number during office hr and during out of office hrs call for 4150 is forwarded to voice mail.

i created two partitions and linked one with mon to fri (oh) and second with no office hrs(ooh) time schedule.....created a css and assigned it office hrs partition first then ooh partition  as order is imp.....also added oh partition to other css so they can have access to it as wel...created translation pattern with 4150 and changed called party transformed mask to VM profile number as there is vm account setup on unity connection for 4150.....also my Voice gateways are in none css...

problem iam facing is now when i do directory number search on 4150 i see two entires for 4150, Entry 1st has all the extensions of of hd group and 4150 in associated devices ( its partition is none and css as old one) and 2nd entry has entry for 4150 has  mac address in associated devic and that is of 4150 ( its partition is what i just created above (ooh availble partitiion and css is same as i just created and explianed in above paragraph.....but i still can call that number from mobi and it rings......when i change entry partition from none to the one i created above for office hours then i cant get through but when i set it to non then i can .....one reason is because gateway is in non css so thats y changing entry one partition from none make its unavailable from non css as none css has none partitoin .....any ideas...any gudance is much appreciated ..........thanks in advance

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Anas Abueideh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi,

your setup description

shared Line for HelpDesk 4150

working hours ---> shared line between 4 numbers but the shared lines assigned to none partition

after working hours ---> transfered to voicemail

create 2 partitions one for working hours (OH) and the other after working hours (OOH) with time schedule

CSS contains: oh then ooh.

oh partition assgined to shared lines

ooh assigned assigned to translation pattern with 4150

Translation pattern changed the called number to VM profile number

Voice Gateway doesn't have CSS

Your action plan should

- create CSS with all internal partitions, assign it to the gateway. make sure that OH partition then OOH

- assgin the OH partition to the shared line. assgin the time schedule to this partition

- create the translation pattern with OOH partition do the proper

kindly find the below link also

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_configuration_example09186a0080a7bc96.shtml

HTH

Anas

please rate if it is helpful

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Anas Abueideh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi,

your setup description

shared Line for HelpDesk 4150

working hours ---> shared line between 4 numbers but the shared lines assigned to none partition

after working hours ---> transfered to voicemail

create 2 partitions one for working hours (OH) and the other after working hours (OOH) with time schedule

CSS contains: oh then ooh.

oh partition assgined to shared lines

ooh assigned assigned to translation pattern with 4150

Translation pattern changed the called number to VM profile number

Voice Gateway doesn't have CSS

Your action plan should

- create CSS with all internal partitions, assign it to the gateway. make sure that OH partition then OOH

- assgin the OH partition to the shared line. assgin the time schedule to this partition

- create the translation pattern with OOH partition do the proper

kindly find the below link also

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_configuration_example09186a0080a7bc96.shtml

HTH

Anas

please rate if it is helpful

Thanks alot anas for link and advise, only thing i left out was assigning indviduals who are sharing 4150 to same css and oh partition as well. As i only iassigned oh partition and css to 4150. i would also create new css for all the gateways as well...once again thanks alot for guidance...