cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM 14.0 - custom file on Announcement not playing?

pescla
Spotlight
Spotlight

To provide a customer with a greeting on a specified number range, and allow the call to be forwarded to a new number after the greeting played, i want to configure a Hunt Pilot that plays an audio file before routing to an Agent, the Agent being the final called target in this case.

pescla_1-1670403992999.png

This works fine with just using Default Announcements so far. However, now i want to upload my own file.

So, in the MOH Audio Source Config, i set my own Announcement.

pescla_0-1670403975488.png

pescla_2-1670404010338.png

Then, in my Announcement i simply upload my .wav file. I double checked that the format is correct - 16bit Signed PCM, Mono, 8khz Sampling. Upload works fine.

pescla_3-1670404060637.png

But in the end when i call the Hunt Pilot im still always only hearing the "AttemptsExceeded" Default Announcement that i configured. When i set "Default Announcement" to None, i just hear a slow beep tone.

What did i do wrong that causes my "Announcement by Locale" to fail? The phone that i am doing the call with (CIPC) has both User and Network Locale set to English, United States.

I saw that this seems to be a commonly known problem however i didnt find any solution to this https://community.cisco.com/t5/unified-communications-infrastructure/cucm-11-0-hunt-pilot-queue-custom-initial-announcement-not/td-p/4008782

0 Replies 0