cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM 7.0 Extension Mobility

Sajeel145
Level 1
Level 1

Can any tell me how can i check the extension mobility logs in call manager.when user login and logout time details.We are using version 7.0.1.11000-2.

Thanks and Regards

Sajeel Akram

4 Replies 4

mdawar
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Sajeel

In the newer versions of CUCM, we have "Cisco Unified Reporting tool" Under that  for Extension Mobility we can generate report

Cisco Unified Reporting-->Unified CM Extension Mobility-->Generate Report.

Unfortunately this doesn't give a history of past logins and events. It only displays current information.

The history of EM login/logouts can be collected from the log files.
Using RTMT tool, we can just get the total number of completed login/logouts but not the details of EM users who performed login/logout.

I don't think there is any other way.

Regards..

Mahesh Dawar

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

Has there been any progress made in the ability to view login records? 

We have around of wireless phones at my facility using Extension Mobility.  I am looking for a way to verify the last person to login to a phone.  There have been many times that a phone breaks a week before we are told.  Is there a way to view a history of logins per phone so I can see who broke the phones?

Thanks,

Troy

Frankaviglia
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everyone,

I would like to repropose this topic as it's something that could come in handy to several people, it seems.

Any one has an idea if there is a way to get a history of extension mobility log in log outs?

thank you,

Mike

Hi,

There is no such tool which will provide a report of extension  mobility logins and logouts in the past. The only option is to capture  detailed Extension mobility traces and the login messages are pretty  clear , eg you will see something like "EM Request for xyz" in the trace where xyz is the name of the user. It should be easy enough to filter such messages and generate a report.

HTH

Manish