cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM 7.1.5 How to list/report phones with their phone load id

cterpreau
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, i am looking to have a report or a list with all my phones cluster with the phone load id they used, i want to have this to check if all phones are using the default firmware configured on CUCM correctly because i 've already seen some phones with "Unknown" as phone load id .

Many thx for your help.

Regards.

2 Replies 2

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi there,

This may help

Device Firmware Load Information

Use device firmware load information to locate devices that are not using the default firmware load for their device type.

Finding Devices With Non-Default Firmware Loads

The Firmware Load Information window in Cisco Unified Communications Manager Administration enables you to quickly locate devices that are not using the default firmware load for their device type.

Note Each device can have an individually assigned firmware load that overrides the default.

Use the following procedure to locate devices that are not using the default firmware load.

Procedure

Step 1 Choose Device > Device Settings > Firmware Load Information.

The page updates to display a list of device types that require firmware loads. For each device type, the Devices Not Using Default Load column links to configuration settings for any devices that use a non-default load.

Step 2 To view a list of devices of a particular device type that are using a non-default device load, click the entry for that device type in the Devices Not Using Default Load column.

The window that opens lists the devices of a particular device type that are not running the default firmware load.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/7_1_2/ccmcfg/b06fli.html

Cheers!

Rob

Thx Rob, the problem is i already seen some phone load id different from the default device load and can't see that phone reported in this webpage and some phone load as "unknown" ;-) that's why i'm asking if a report may exist.