cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cucm 8.5 corporate directory display question.

ray.carter
Level 1
Level 1

I am currently installing a Cucm 8.5.1.10000-26, and our client has a requirement for the IP Phone Corporate directory to display the end users mobile phone number as well as the configured cucm dn, the clients ad has a cell/mobile phone field that is currently currently populated and ldap synced but not displayed in the cucm corporate directory, according to the Srnd this is the correct mode of operation. Is there a  method for achiving central management of this requirement or do I face adding up to 1000 speed dials in either translation or as individual cti ports forwarded to individual cell/mobile phone numbers?

1 Reply 1

pmvillarama
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Ray,

There may be a better way to achieve this but here's my idea. even without integration to AD, you can just duplicate the enduser profile that has his DN, add Mobile description on it and replace the DN by his mobile number (valid to route pattern)

both of these profile, DN and mobile will appear in corporate directory;

ex

John doe - DN

John doe - Mobile

I tried to check your requirement on the net but I only see 1 number appear in the ip phone display (corp directory). But I  guess i wasn't looking that much.

goodluck on this and please post your best solution.

Regards,