IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello All,After rebooting the UC PUB, we are not able to access the admin page. I managed to reset the password using "utils reset_application_ui_administrator_password" followed by Cisco Tomcat service restart but no luck. Here's the output of the s...

Hi Guys,We are having the following problem:When an IP phone receives a external call and try to transfer to a 6901 phone, the external caller is placed on hold and:•a. If I try to transfer that call to a 6901 phone, just after dial the extension num...

Hi,I am hacing the below requirement:I Have 2 managers (Having DN:1002 & DN:1003) & 1 assistant (Having DN:1010) all using 7975 phones...I have configured shared line for both the managers, so any call call to my managers, i pickup the call 1st & the...

Resolved! IPT phone licence

Hi,Do I need to buy  SW-CCM-UL-7942 for each CP-7942 when our call manager have remaining licence unit 2353 ?CP-7942 x 100 setsCall Manager 7.0          Units Authorized  2971     Units Used 618     Remaining 2353ThanksLeung Che Man

cm6043 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I try to make fax pass-through over sip trunk.My outbound call from ata:fax1-ATA186-->CUCM7.1.5-(sip)->cisco5350-(sip)->huawei-softx3000 -->fax2cisco5350 configuration is quite typical:voice service voip allow-connections h323 to h323 allow-co...

Peekaboom by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,Did you meet this issue ? I have a cucm4.1.3 and a cue 8.0.1, A dial B, whatever I leave how long message from A, system always say "your record is too short, please record a longer message....." , at the third time , whatever I say then pre...

3dtgnt_ljm by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, My Customer is installing any IP Phone. There are many models, and He verify that is occuring the following problem:The 6901 phone is a member of call pickup group. The call pickup group is configured to send sound alert when there are calls...