Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM 8.6 Secure SIP trunk configuration error - reason: Q.850, cause=47

Detlef Gossrau
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I've some problems to communicate between an application and CUCM via secure SIP trunk. I configured the secure SIP trunk according to

https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-18689. The secure SIP trunk in general seems to work but establishing a secure encrypted SIP connection is not working. The message flow is as follows:

CUCM                                  Application

INVITE -------->

<---------  OK                                          including SDP with parameter 'crypto'

ACK    ---------->                                        including SDP without parameter 'crypto'

BYE    ---------->                                        Reason: Q.850; cause=47

What does the error code in the BYE message mean ? What's the root cause ? Is there something wrong with the application certificate, which I imported at the CUCM ? Which extensions and extended keys must be included in the application certificate ?

Hope the description of the problem is understandable.

Thanks for any help !

Regards,

Detlef

0 Replies 0
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: