IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Guys,I am trying to test a few things using the AXLSqltoolkit, However each time I run the command I get "Could not find or load main class axlsqltoolkit"c:\program files\Java>java -cp ./classes:./lib/saaj-api.jar:./lib/saaj-impl.jar:./lib/mail.jar:....

Hi allThe question is about changing CUCM 7.X IP subnet mask.We are usign thi guide:http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/install/7_1_2/ipchange/ipchg712.html#wp41994After CUCM restart the IP subnet mask remains the same.Ideas?Kind regar...

arani by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a CUCM 7.1.5 running in my office..I have configured Mobile Voice Access and it works fine.The issue is that I want to listen to the message in Greek...I have the GR Locale installed, I reboot but it doesn't work.In the mobile voice acce...

derveniss by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We found out that CUCM 9.0 is case sensitive for User names when integrated with Active Directory (LDAP) on both /ccmuser and CTI (Jabber for Windows Softphone). Logging into Jabber for Windows for IM is case insensitive (same LDAP integration).Is...

etamminga by Spotlight
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes