cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM 9.x CDR not logging calls

amarr
Level 1
Level 1

I have a CUCM 9.x system that the CDR just stopped logging calls over the weekend.

I have checked the configuration and the CDR Enabled Flag is enabled in CallManager, the Continuous Loading 24/7, Load CDR are and the CDR management is configured ok and the rest of the config looks fine gateway selection, etc.  We have restarted the service but when we search for an extension in analysis and reporting we just dont see and traffic after Saturday. No configuration was changed over the weekend but the system was shut down because of a maintenance issue in the data centre.

Has anyone see this before?  I was thinking of checking the flat files to see if being created ok,would that make sense? Also any advice on what next to try?

Thanks.

3 Replies 3

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

You are correct, flat files should be checked next. If they are not being generated then callmanager service restart would help.

HTH

Manish

Thanks Manish for your reply. Do I have to use the console to check the flat files? I ask as I have never checked them before. 

Hi,

This information is available in the following doc

https://supportforums.cisco.com/document/55821/troubleshooting-cdr#How_to_check_the_current_CDR_records_and_CDR_configuration

HTH

Manish