Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM - Bulk Import Forward all field

Hi all,

I'm wondering how I can do to import a csv file with the forward all field at "blank".

Let me explain, on my import file I have some lines with a "Forward all" field  filled and some others no, when I try to update my device profiles with this file, i'm facing a well known and documented behavior wich says that if the field is empty its considered as not usefull to update.

But in my situation I need to force the update of "forward all" value. In order to have it blank. Does any symbol exists to force it ?

Thanks for your help

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

mkchandak
Level 1
Level 1

If you have to set it to blank you have to set to check the box next to destination under call forward all and leave the field blank. This would reset it to null. Thought before you doit for all phones, test it on a couple of phones and confirm it works as you need it to...

HTHs

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

mkchandak
Level 1
Level 1

If you have to set it to blank you have to set to check the box next to destination under call forward all and leave the field blank. This would reset it to null. Thought before you doit for all phones, test it on a couple of phones and confirm it works as you need it to...

HTHs

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App