Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM CDR not generate

Nguyen Tony
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I have one CUCM Cluster version. In the Pub and Sub servers, I already set CDR Flag to True. So, I checked in CDR folder  and saw that there are some cdr files in Sub servers but in Pub is empty. The log in Pub:

" CDR disk usage is higher than limit
2018-01-26 10:31:26,316 INFO [Timer-0] cdrrep.FileManager$DiskUsage (FileManager.java:1115) - CDR disk usage is higher than limit
2018-01-26 10:31:26,316 WARN [Timer-0] cdrrep.FileManager (FileManager.java:447) - After deleting all processed files, disk usage is still higher then LWM
2018-01-26 10:31:26,316 INFO [Timer-0] cdrrep.FileManager$DiskUsage (FileManager.java:1115) - CDR disk usage is higher than limit
2018-01-26 10:31:26,316 WARN [Timer-0] cdrrep.FileManager (FileManager.java:452) - After deleting all processed files, disk usage is still higher then HWM
2018-01-26 10:31:26,316 WARN [Timer-0] cdrrep.FileManager (FileManager.java:459) - After deleting all processed files, disk usage is still higher then maximum allowed
2018-01-26 10:31:26,316 INFO [Timer-0] alarmInf.AlarmSender (AlarmSender.java:107) - alarmName: CDRMaximumDiskSpaceExceeded"

Anyone help me?

Thanks

Thuc

1 Reply 1

Hi, 

i wanted to know if you have set any billing server for transferring the CDR files or you are just extracting it. 

Also, just a quick understanding on CDR which will be helpful:

Once CDR Agent on the node running the CallManager service sends the files to the Publisher, they are stored in the 'preserve/yyyymmdd' directory on the Publisher. If CAR is activated, symbolic links will be created to these files in the 'car/yyyymmdd' location. If billing servers are configured, symbolic links to these files will also be created in the 'destinationX/yyyymmdd' location (where X can be 1,2,3 --- since at most 3 billing servers can be configured).

The files will remain in the 'preserve' location until CDR Loader processes these files and enters corresponding records into the CDR database. Once the CDR files are processed, they are moved to the 'processed' location.

In addition to CDR Loading being enabled, if Billing Servers are configured, the CDR files will continue to remain in the 'preserve' location until both operations are completed -- i.e. until both CDR Loading and transfering file to the billing server are completed.

Hence, in typical working scenarios, all the CDR flat files will in the 'processed' location as opposed to the 'preserve' location. This signifies that all operations for those files have been completed.

Example:

If you are troubleshooting any CDR data for Jan 5th, then you may want to check whether the corresponding files exist in preserve directory or processed directory.

To check whether preserve directory contains files for Jan 5th, use following command on the Publisher:
file list activelog /cm/cdr_repository/preserve/20110105

To check whether processed directory contains files for Jan 5th, use following command on the Publisher:
file list activelog /cm/cdr_repository/processed/20110105

Regards, 

Manpreet 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: