Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM Secure Mode

Nathan Hardman
Level 1
Level 1

HI All,

I have been asked if my CUCM is in Secure Mode or not, I can not find on the CUCM where this Reference is, does anybody have any idea's what this could be?

Thanks

Nathan

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Enterprise parameters.

This parameter indicates the security mode of the cluster. A value of  0 indicates Non Secure (phones will register in non-secure mode [no  security]); 1 indicates Mixed (the cluster allows the registration of  both secure devices and non-secure devices). Because this parameter is  read-only, to change the cluster security mode, you must run the CTL  Client plugin. Note: You must restart Cisco CallManager for the  parameter change to take effect.
   This is a required field.
   Default:                  0
   :                Restart Cisco CallManager service for the parameter change to take  effect.

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Enterprise parameters.

This parameter indicates the security mode of the cluster. A value of  0 indicates Non Secure (phones will register in non-secure mode [no  security]); 1 indicates Mixed (the cluster allows the registration of  both secure devices and non-secure devices). Because this parameter is  read-only, to change the cluster security mode, you must run the CTL  Client plugin. Note: You must restart Cisco CallManager for the  parameter change to take effect.
   This is a required field.
   Default:                  0
   :                Restart Cisco CallManager service for the parameter change to take  effect.

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate