cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUMA 7 web interface failing after initial wizard set up.

craigneeld
Level 1
Level 1

Morning,

So I've just installed CUMA 7, upgraded to 7.1(3) in conjunction with Unity 7 and CUCM 7.1(3a). Ive gone through the wizard following all the steps described in the Install Guide during which time the AD, CUCM Call Control integration all worked fine. Unity failed but I continued anyway figuring I could go back and troubleshoot later. Once the wizard completed I got an error notifying me, "You have entered an unrecognizable web address. Verify the web address, and try again. click here to login" but when I try to re-log into CUMA Admin, im re-directed to the wizard web page and the browswer is completely blank!

I've stopped and started the Service Manager and CUMA Admin via the console, even restarted the server with no luck. I am allowed intermittently to browse back to the previous session but once I re-complete the wizard I experience the same issue. I've enclosed the log file which I extracted immediately after the first wizard. Any help much appreciated.

C

Does anybody actually have CUMA working?

4 Replies 4

mwuest
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I had the same Problem.

Switch the software version to the old version, boot with it and switch the version back to the new version and boot with it.

Don't use the Wizard, configure it manually.

Thanks. I gave up troubleshooting shortly after posting this thread, switched versions back to original, ran the wizard and configured what I needed. The plan is then to attempt to switch back to 7.1(3) and see what happens. I'll update the post with progress.

C.

Succesfully switched back to 7.1(3) having confgured everything in 7.0(2). How did you Implementation go, did you get everything working? Did you use Versign/GeoTrust certs for the clients?

Craig.

Hi

Yes everything is working. For the client we use thawte certs.