Views
Helpful
Replies

CUP 9.1 AXL user

jack samuel
Level 1
Level 1

Dears,

During post installtion i gave admin username and password for AXL user, now I want to change a AXL username in CUP, when i try to change through the Systems>CUCM Publisher It gives me the error "Error: [4092] Failed to verify if the CUCM and IM and Presence Service versions match"

Can anybody help me with any trick to change this.

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Jack, yes this is the file you will need for the upgrade. You will use the install/upgrade on the platform admin page.

Please rate all useful posts

"opportunity is a haughty goddess who waste no time with those who are unprepared"

View solution in original post

Hi Jack,

The file you have is right. If the bug states that it is fixed on this version, go ahead with the upgrade.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Regards, Avinash

View solution in original post

13 Replies 13

Hi,

My CUP is  System version: 9.1.1.10000-8

The BUG is fixed in version 9.1(1.21001.1) ,As per the attached which is the correct file to choose for upgrade.

Dears,

Can anybody help me for the above query please.

Hello,

Nobody can answer me or is it i am asking something funny,

There are 2 ways for fixing this BUG either upgrade to 9.1(1.21001.1) OR according to the link provided above which i have to run the linux commands which are unknown for me.

According to the link the BUG is fixed in 9.1(1.21001.1) , Can anybody route me to this file in cisco website i have a support contract i can download.

Thanks

Jack,

It looks like that file is not available from CCO. YOu ay need to open a TAC case to  get that file. The latest file on CCO is

UCSInstall_CUP_9.1.1.20000-5.sgn.iso

http://software.cisco.com/download/release.html?mdfid=284510549&flowid=37582&softwareid=282074312&release=9.1.1(a)&relind=AVAILABLE&rellifecycle=&reltype=latest

"opportunity is a haughty goddess who waste no time with those who are unprepared"

Dear

The file mentioned above in the link can be downloaded BUT i think the file is full CUP 9.1.1.20000-5 it is not just a upgrade file from 9.1.1.10000-8 previous version.

I should go ahead to install ???, I hope it i will not crash my existing system.

Thanks

Hi Jack,

The version you are lookin for is an ES. Please proceed with opening a TAC SR and they will publish it across.

If it is fixed in 9-1-1-20000-5, please proceed with upgrading to that from the cisco site.

Regards, Avinash

Hello Avinash,

The version you are lookin for is an ES

what do you mean by ES ???

I have downloded the file UCSInstall_CUP_9.1.1.20000-5.sgn.iso from cisco website becz i have a 3 year special support ,,means any version launches in the market i have privilege to upgrade.

Hi Jack,

The file you have is right. If the bug states that it is fixed on this version, go ahead with the upgrade.

Regards, Avinash

Just fixed my problem with TAC. All they did was change the Password on AXL User in CUCM, and the password for the AXL user in CUCM IM and Presence.

I thought it was a good idea to post this workaround, since I couldn't find it anywhere. The version of my CUCM IM and P is 9.1.1.41900-1

Simple solution for a reported bug... WOW.

Jack, yes this is the file you will need for the upgrade. You will use the install/upgrade on the platform admin page.

Hello Avinash,

In your previous reply u have mentioned ES what do you mean by ES.

ES is a special version for a bug fix. It is not provided on cisco site and if you are hitting a specific bug, TAC can provide it across to address that issue specifically.

Regards, Avinash