Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Customize prompts while user is busy !!

hi all,

how can i customize my which must play only if the user is busy !!!

I have CCM 6.0 & Cisco Unity Connection 2.X

Urgent reply will be highly appreciated !!

Regards,

5 Replies 5

Brandon Buffin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

In Unity admin, go to Subscribers > find the subscriber > Greetings. Choose the Busy greeting, enable and record a greeting.

Hope this helps.

Brandon

hi Brandon,

Thanks for your reply,

for the fone do i need to disable dual line configuration !!

I mean to ask when system will play busy prompt ??? bcoz if user is configured for receiving dual calls then how the system will get to know that it has to play busy prompts or whn system has to play voice mail prompt ????

Thanks again for your responce !! waiting for your reply !!

Regards

OK. Sorry, I misunderstood your question. In CUCM admin, go to Device > Phone > find your phone > DN configuration. In DN config, Busy Trigger determines how many calls a given DN can have before ringing busy.

Hope this helps.

Brandon

hi Brandon,

Thanks for your guide, i did this configuration & its working but no perfectly,

what is happening if a user is busy and caller's call transfer to busy prompt but as user gets free, so instead of call transfer to desired extension, the caller is still hearing busy prompt !!!

can you tell me how we can fine tune this that as user get free the caller's call should transfer to the extension instead of keep playing the busy prompt ???

Thanks,

Regards,

In DN configuration, uncheck the box to forward to VM on busy and make sure there is nothing in the Destination box for Forward Busy.

Hope this helps.

Brandon