Views
Helpful
Replies

Disable Unity Connection Locale choices in 9.1

James Hawkins
Level 8
Level 8

Hello,

I have deployed Unity Connection 9.1 with the UK English locale selected as the system default and the specific language for all users.

When a user selects option 4 for setup options then 1 for during for greetings they are then prompted to enter 1 to record greetings in US English and 2 to record greetings in UK English.

Is there any way to disable this language choice and default to UK English - it is really annoying the users given that they are all in the UK!

Thanks

2 Replies 2

Emmanuel Valdez
Level 3
Level 3
Hi James, Did you change the default languaje under System settings / General Configuration? If it was useful please rate. Regards.

Emmanuel, Thank you for the response. I had already set the System Default Language to UK English under System Settings > General Configuration. The conversation plays in UK English - I just want to get rid of the language choice when users choose to record a new greeting. I have checked another Unity Connection system running 8.6(2) and it does the same thing. I guess this might just be the default behaviour but it would be useful to for most of my customers if it could be disabled.