Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Display Desk IPPhone number on Forwarded mobile instead of Originator

Hi

External Caller --> VG (MGCP) --> CUCM --> IPPhone -- ForwardAll --> Personal Mobile

User forwards her line to a personal mobile number. when there is call on her DDI it gets forwarded to her mobile and on the display she gets the external caller number, which is ideally what everyone wants to see. so they can see the actual caller or originator number and call back if they missed the call.

But the user prefer to see her own desk number on forwarded calls so she could differentiate the forwarded call from her personal calls and greet them accordingly. and I need this for only this user as I see the configuration is on Gateway calling party selection as originator and not last redirect. Normally we get request from the user to display the caller number on forward but this user want to see her desk phone calling her.

How can I achive this for a single user?

Many Thanks

Regards

Shameer

4 Replies 4

Brandon Buffin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

One option is to create a new calling search space and assign to call forward all for this DN. Give the CSS access to a new partition and assign this partition to a new route pattern. Use the calling party transformation on the route pattern to send the external phone number mask of the DN (or another number if required).

Brandon

Hi Brandon

Thanks for the reply.

I tried that method, but didn't work. user still see the originator number on forwarded mobile

regards

Shameer

You may have transform setting at the route list (route group details) level which override route pattern settings. Check the settings. Create a new route list if needed.

Brandon

Hi Brandon

I tried that, but still same issue

Regards

Shameer