Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

DNS Unreacheble

Capture.PNG

Hi,

I have configured dns using CLI in cucm 11.5, I can ping to the 8.8.8.8 and 4.2.2.2. But CUCM says dns unreachable. is there a way to sort this issue? Actually I want to install license file and PLM says cannot connect to cisco account. Is there a way to install license file without connecting my cisco account?

Thanks,

Rajitha

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

A ping just shows you have ICMP connectivity, not that anything else, that uses other ports, should work.

Yes, you can ask for a file with your licenses and install it directly on your server.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

Georgios Fotiadis
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hello Rajitha,

your network configuration looks correct, at first sight. You said you can ping from inside your server to the outside (eg. utils network ping 8.8.8.8), right?

You can also install the license file from the ELM server (https:<cucm_ip_address>/elm-admin/).

In what form do you have the licenses? PAK or .lic file? If you have the .lic file you can simply upload it there.

Georgios.

Georgios
Please rate if you find this helpful.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

A ping just shows you have ICMP connectivity, not that anything else, that uses other ports, should work.

Yes, you can ask for a file with your licenses and install it directly on your server.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hi Jaime,

Thanks for the quick respond and I was able to upload the license directly.

Thanks,

Georgios Fotiadis
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hello Rajitha,

your network configuration looks correct, at first sight. You said you can ping from inside your server to the outside (eg. utils network ping 8.8.8.8), right?

You can also install the license file from the ELM server (https:<cucm_ip_address>/elm-admin/).

In what form do you have the licenses? PAK or .lic file? If you have the .lic file you can simply upload it there.

Georgios.

Georgios
Please rate if you find this helpful.

Hi Georgious,

Thanks for the respond and I was able to upload .bin file.

Regards