Views
Helpful
Replies

ELM shows insufficient licenses Error CUCM 11.5

aygul0001
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

My CUCM account licence is expired and i deploy new licence to my ELM server and deploy it to CUCM.But i take insufficient licences Error.Anybody can help me for this reason? What can i do?

Error message is attached.

Thanks,

Best Regards,

Stefan Aygul

DevOPS Engineer ,NETAS

İstanbul/Turkey

e-mail:aygul@netas.com.tr

6 Replies 6

Dan Lukes
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Well, the text on first picture seems to describe issue cause very well and it even advise how to do.

So what version of Cisco Prime License Manager you have installed ?

Thanks for reply Dan..

ELM 11.0.1

But I think it is not about to ELM version.Generally the error message like this.

I have neither experience with PLM nor CUCM, so I can't advise more (I'm just moderator and I moved your thread into more appropriate community).  You need to wait for someone more skilled.

Unfortunately, as you have no latest version of PLM installed, you can't contact official Cisco support.

Hi Stefan,

As per the info given and the screenshots, the licenses installed are not recognised by this PLM.

Since you have mentioned the cucm version as 11.5, can you try using PLM version that comes with the CUCM.

HTH

Rajan

Pls rate all useful posts

Hi Rajan,

PLM that is already in use,comes with CUCM 11.5 but i had this error.I do not understand why.

Thanks.

Then the issue should be with the license file you got. You need to contact licensing@cisco.com and ask for a new valid license file. because as of now its not recognising the licenses at all.

HTH

Rajan