cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Enterprise License Manager. Changing of administrator username and password.

li007il89
Level 1
Level 1

Hello!

Could you please help me with such problem.

I need to change my ELM administrator username and password, I could use "license management change user password " command, but I can't find how to change username.

My ELM has installed automatically with CUCM, is this ELM administrator account the same as administrator OS account of CUCM or they are different?

Thanks a lot!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Try this command as it takes parameters interactively and changes the username or password of the administrator.
+++++
license management change user { name | password }

Password Note :- The password must be at least six characters long, and can contain any combination of alphanumeric characters or the following special characters: underscore (_), exclamation mark (!), at sign (@), pound sign (#), dollar sign ($), percentage sign (%), caret (^), and ampersand (&).

Find the below link helpful
https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/cli_ref/9_0_1/CUCM_BK_C3A58B83_00_cucm-cli-reference-guide-90/CUCM_BK_C3A58B83_00_cucm-cli-reference-guide-90_chapter_0100.html

HTH
Regards
Abhay

Kindly rate all helpful posts !!!
Regards
Abhay Singh Reyal
The Only Way To Do Great Work Is To Love What You Do. If You Haven’t Found It Yet, Keep Looking. Don’t Settle

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Try this command as it takes parameters interactively and changes the username or password of the administrator.
+++++
license management change user { name | password }

Password Note :- The password must be at least six characters long, and can contain any combination of alphanumeric characters or the following special characters: underscore (_), exclamation mark (!), at sign (@), pound sign (#), dollar sign ($), percentage sign (%), caret (^), and ampersand (&).

Find the below link helpful
https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/cli_ref/9_0_1/CUCM_BK_C3A58B83_00_cucm-cli-reference-guide-90/CUCM_BK_C3A58B83_00_cucm-cli-reference-guide-90_chapter_0100.html

HTH
Regards
Abhay

Kindly rate all helpful posts !!!
Regards
Abhay Singh Reyal
The Only Way To Do Great Work Is To Love What You Do. If You Haven’t Found It Yet, Keep Looking. Don’t Settle

Rajan
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
If you just want to know which username is used for ELM, then log into the platform CLI with the OS administration credentials and use the "license management list users" command to get the username used for Enterprise License Manager application. Then you could use the "license management change user password command" to change this password. HTH Rajan Pls rate if helpful