cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Enterprise Parameters - URL Services - IP Change Question

Esto
Level 1
Level 1

This parameter specifies the URL that the Cisco IP phone models 7940, 7945, 7960, 7965, and 7970 call when the Services button is pressed. The initial request by the phone passes the device name as a parameter. The default page in the Cisco CallManager Cisco IP Phone (CCMCIP) web returns a CiscoIPPhoneMenu object with a list of services that are subscribed to the device. If no subscriptions exist, the return text indicates that no subscriptions exist for the device.

Maximum length:  255

http://192.168.1.1:8080/ccmcip/getservicesmenu.jsp

If I change the above IP (192.168.1.1 SUB-1) to (192.168.2.1 SUB-2) is it service affecting? Do I need to restart any services? Are there any concerns?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Brandon Buffin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

No service restart required. You will need to restart phones for the change to take effect. Make the change and restart one phone to test.

Brandon

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Brandon Buffin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

No service restart required. You will need to restart phones for the change to take effect. Make the change and restart one phone to test.

Brandon

Sounds good. I will try it and let you know.

So If I change the IP, and shut down the 192.168.1.1 CUCM. I have to reboot all phones or the service button will not work?

Is there a way to see if phone is using the new URL?

Correct. You can see the services URL on the phone under Settings > Device Configuration > HTTP Configuration (varies by phone model).

Brandon

Esto
Level 1
Level 1

Worked like a charm. Thank you!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: