cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Error message meaning "Failure reason=error:CTIERR_REDIRECT_CALL_PROTOCOL_ERROR=0x8ccc0033"

sukhdipsingh1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I am currently using UCCX 10.5/CM 10.5 and I have a Germany number which is pointing to the Norway service desk number and onto UCCX script, in Script for OOH we have diverted the call to a mobile number - now when I am dialing German number my call is getting onto script and OOH message is getting played but call is not routing to mobile number, call is getting disconnected, however when I dial Norway number my call is getting through to OOH message first and then onto mobile number.

Mobile number is of Norway, now when I have collected the logs I am getting the error message :Failure reason=error:CTIERR_REDIRECT_CALL_PROTOCOL_ERROR=0x8ccc0033"

Please can someone help me in knowing what this error message relates too and what configuration is missing on the server. Thanks

Regards,

Sukhdip Singh

5 Replies 5

ilyas.safarov
Level 1
Level 1
Hi ,

Did you resolve this issue?

I've faced with the same

Thank you

Did either of you find a resolution to this issue? 

Thank you.

@Casey Dockry  are you using Standard Local Route Groups in your design?

Yes

It will make sense if you will check whether the device pool of CTI ports is configured with Route Groups to be able to make outbound calls.

In my case ,this was an issue.