Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Extension Mobility for Auto-Registrated phones

Hello all,

I have enabled auto-registration on the Call Manager, but the auto-registered phones do not have the Extension Mobility feature enabled. I have to go on each Phone and tick the box "Enable Extension Mobility"

Is there a way to enable Extension Mobility globally for phones that will be auto-registered and/or to the phones that are already auto-registered

Thank you

Theo

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Jitender Bhandari
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Theo,

You can do it through BAT

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/voice-unified-communications/unified-communications-manager-version-60/112009-em-bat-config.html

(Rate if it helps)

JB

View solution in original post

Hi Theo,

Unfortunately you cannot enable that option with Auto registration, so the only option you are left with if you want to do it in bulk is BAT.

JB

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Jitender Bhandari
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Theo,

You can do it through BAT

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/voice-unified-communications/unified-communications-manager-version-60/112009-em-bat-config.html

(Rate if it helps)

JB

Hi Theo,

Unfortunately you cannot enable that option with Auto registration, so the only option you are left with if you want to do it in bulk is BAT.

JB

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

That will depend on your version, if you have Universal Device Template in auto registration settings, you absolutely can do this.

You would need to create a Universal Device Template for this, and check the Enable Extension Mobility option. Then associate it to your auto registration settings.

You can actually fine tune a lot of settings for auto registration using the Universal Device Template and Universal Line Template.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Perfect! Thank you Valencia

We are running

System version: 9.1.2.11900-12

I can see the Universal Device Template under User Management. I will try to give it a go.

Thank you

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: