IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,consider the scenario:I have centralized deployment.I have branch site which will make a call in ratio of 2:1 (if there is 2 phones one will be active ONcall).I want to know 1.what will be the Bandwidth required for SCCP registration on CCM for si...

We have had an issue with "call masking" numbers. It works, however, it will still show the "real" number in ( ) below the mask on internal calls. If I remove the partition for phones internally and force the call out of the Call Manager and back in,...

Hi everybody, Im using a brand new 2901 Router, and installed a new ISM-SRE-300-k9 hardware onto it. I gave all the basic commands for ISM 0/0 along with the route. interface ISM0/0 ip unnumbered Loopback0 service-module fail-open service-module ip...

Dear Experts, Please Find Enclosed Attachment .We have a cisco 2911 CME IP telephone system .There have 4 PSTN lines connected over the WIC Card. .Also More than 50 VoIP ephones are connected over the Local area Network. Recent admin were configured ...

Faza by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I wondered if anyone has come across this issue before or might know the reason it comes about. Not sure if it is buggy behavior or a config issue. I am seeing a build up of Port in Use on the CUBE which can only be cleared (seemingly) by rebo...