Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Extension Mobility - Last Login Time

Hello all,

Is it possible to find when was the last time a user has logged into specific IP Phones using extension mobility?

I have extracted info from the risdb

show risdb query phone

and I can see there are two values RegStatusChg TimeStamp, LastActTimeStamp, which change when someone logs in, but also change when you restart the Phone.

I am using CUCM 11.5

Thank you

Theo

5 Replies 5

Ratheesh Kumar
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
Hi there

Please use this LDAP query. Got this info from the support forums. I haven't personally tested. But worth trying

run sql select eu.userid, emd.logintime, emd.loginduration, emd.datetimestamp from extensionmobilitydynamic emd inner join enduser eu on emd.fkenduser_lastlogin=eu.pkid

The query below returned EM login for a single user

run sql select eu.userid, emd.logintime, emd.loginduration, emd.datetimestamp from extensionmobilitydynamic emd inner join enduser eu on emd.fkenduser_lastlogin=eu.pkid where (eu.userid='avi.uri')

userid logintime loginduration datetimestamp

=========== ========== ============= =============

avi.uri 1349943827 0 1349943826

from the below website, the longintime coverts to

11 Oct 2012 08:23:47 UTC

http://www.epochconverter.com/

Hope this helps!
Cheers
Rath!

***Please rate helpful posts***

Hello Ratheesh,

That was very helpful.
Maybe I didn't explain myself properly. My report needs to focus on the Devices and not on Users.

Is it possible to extract something like

deviceid     userid     logintime     loginduration    datetimestamp

=========== ========== ============= ============= ==============

Hi there

Can you login to CUCM >> Unified reporting >> Unified CM Extension Mobility and Generate the report. I think you will get some info out there.

Hope this helps!
Cheers
Rath!

Thank you for the reply. Actually, this shows only the devices the users are currenly logged in.

which gives the same info as the "Actively Logged In Device Report"

I would like to see if someone has logged in to specific devices let's say the last week, even for a few minutes)

Screen Shot 2019-01-31 at 16.09.31.png

To be honest, I dont think you can get that details in very usable format. 

In RTMT, trace >> Cisco Extension Mobility & Cisco Extension Mobility Application, you can get the logs for device and user info. But its just logs. For a presentable format you have to write up an API or approach 3rd party software apps to get this done.

Hope this Helps

Cheers
Rath!