cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Extension Transfer Issue in Cisco Unity Express Auto Attendant 8.6/CME9.1

rehmankhan81
Level 1
Level 1

My CUE Auto Attendant is not accepting digits during Welcome Greetings. My enviroments is below.

CME 9.1

CUE 8.6.6

4 FXO Trunk:   2N® EasyGate Pro (PSTN – mobile network calls.) 

Note: I am not using POTS Lines. I am using PSTN Over GSM Lines.

Please help me in this matter.

RK.

9 Replies 9

Vivek Batra
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Is it FXS to Mobile gateway and you've connected FXS port of 2N to CME FXO port?

- Vivek

I have connected to 4-VIC-FXO connected to my cisco 2911 Router. my outgoing and incomings calls to PSTN and mobile is working fine.only issue with CUE AA.

Sorry to ask you again, FXO port of CME is connected directly to PSTN or FXS port of 2N gateway?

- Vivek

CME---FXO---2N gateway.

2n Gateway is direcly connected with FXO with RJ11.

Thanks

And, you have GSM trunk in 2N gateway, correct?

If that is the case, then there is very rare chance you can resolve the issue from CME side. DTMF detection is inherent issue in GSM end terminal due to wireless distortion. You need to have more look at 2N configuration.

- Vivek

YES, I am using 3 GSM Trunks with 3 GSM Analogue Modems.you can see the product description below.

Any idea, which parameters we need to change in this analogue GSM Gateway to support CME. i have tried different  codecs,DTMF Relay etc and transcodding using dsp farms etc.Issue is till there.Calls goes directly to  Operator and no digit input accepting.

I appreciated your support.

Thanks.

http://www.2n.cz/en/products/gsm-gateways/analog/smartgate/

Do you mean call is not routing to CUE at all. I thought call is routing to CUE succesfully but issue is with DTMF detection. Please clarify.

- Vivek

Yes call is connected to CUE successfully but not accepting digit input during weclom greetings. Issue is with DTMF Detection. Is there any specifice configuration for voice-port,

voice class custom-cptone 2n-gsm
 dualtone disconnect
  frequency 425
  cadence 325 325

trunk-group MAIN
 supervisory disconnect dualtone mid-call
 supervisory custom-cptone 2n-gsm
 no battery-reversal
 cptone SA
 timeouts initial 0
 timeouts interdigit 5
 timeouts call-disconnect 1
 timeouts ringing 5
 timeouts wait-release 1
 connection plar opx 8800
 caller-id enable

I apologize, I'm not aware about what we can do at TDM side. I can suggest you to check the dtmf type set for dial-peer pointed to CUE. As CUE only supports SIP NOTIFY, please check you've set correct dtmf-relay type in respective VoIP dial peer.

If it doesn't resolve the issue, more likely the issue is at GSM terminal side as mobile terminals/networks are not designed to detect DTMF on reciepint side and that is a global issue with GSM gateways.

- Vivek