Views
Helpful
Replies

FXO lines dropping calls

Ayaz Khan
Level 1
Level 1

Hello All,

I have a CME site that has several FXO lines connecting to telco.  There have been several reports of dropped calls, in the middle of the conversation.  I want to know how to identify the problem and figure out whether the issue is in our network or with Telco .

Please let me know what debugs to run.  I'm sure a disconnect can be sent both ways (ie from our system to Telco and vice versa)

Any help would be appriated,

Ayaz Khan

4 Replies 4

Mark Turpin
Level 5
Level 5

If possible, you need to look at show call history voice to see the disconnect cause.  This will give you a starting point as to why the call was disconnected.

--
-Mark Turpin

--
-Mark Turpin

Jorge Armijo
Level 4
Level 4

You can also enable syslogg server logging on the router and capture debugs for an affected call:

Deb voice ccapi inout
Deb vpm signal

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

-- Jorge Armijo Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

We have two bugs related to DSP for the IOS.  Going to upgrade tonight and see if the issue goes away.  If not then I'll try syslogg server.

Good!

Let us know how it goes

--
Jorge Armijo

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

-- Jorge Armijo Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.