cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to associate Authorization level to an user?

rolhas1983
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am having some issues on how to work with authorization levels. I used the Forced Authorization Codes but i do not know how to associate them to a specific user in a scenario where only this user would be permited to make internacional calls for instance.

I already have it configured on the route pattern for internacional calls, now I can't associate it to this user?

What am I missing. Can someone please give me a light on how to solve this issue?

I am using CallManager 5 :)

Best Regards,

Ricardo Rolhas

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

iptuser55
Level 6
Level 6

You do not associate to a user , it is per route. The only way within CCM is to set up a route pattern for the user and assign a unique Partition to the Route and only assign this parttion to a CSS which is inturn assigned only to this user- messy

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

iptuser55
Level 6
Level 6

You do not associate to a user , it is per route. The only way within CCM is to set up a route pattern for the user and assign a unique Partition to the Route and only assign this parttion to a CSS which is inturn assigned only to this user- messy

Hi,

Thanks for your help. I was associating the partition to the directory number of the users device... not associating the CSS to the device itself :)

Best Regards,

Ricardo Rolhas