cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

I have callers when dialing a 4 digit ext goes to the attendant if they pause 5 seconds during their call.

Aamacias1974
Level 1
Level 1

I have a CUCM phone config question.

When dialing outbound, and a pause/waiting occurs, and the end user waits more then 5 seconds it goes to the automated attendant.

How can I look to fix or changes any settings that could not transfer the call to the attendant or extent the time out?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Gregory Brunn
Spotlight
Spotlight

So if I am correct here you have an overlapping outbound dial configuration happen.

If you hit your 302 timeout your sent to an attendant if you actually dial the full length you get to the person.

You could increase your 302 timeout if that is the case.

Can you post your route plan report with these two patterns. One is probably a translation.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Gregory Brunn
Spotlight
Spotlight

So if I am correct here you have an overlapping outbound dial configuration happen.

If you hit your 302 timeout your sent to an attendant if you actually dial the full length you get to the person.

You could increase your 302 timeout if that is the case.

Can you post your route plan report with these two patterns. One is probably a translation.

An admin changed the time out from 1500 seconds to 300 seconds. I had to correct this and reset the proper services.