Views
Helpful
Replies

Integration of Nec sv8100 with cucm 7.5

Ek Siong Chew
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have a case here. We been trying to integrate nec sv8100 with cucm 7.0 using sip trunk. From the log I see the connection is coming in from the router 2900 but then it got drop with the error 404.

The topology is cucm-c2900-sv8100.

Anyone can help me on this?

Sent from Cisco Technical Support Android App

5 Replies 5

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

First of all you don't need to go trough the router, you can have the trunk built directly to the other system.

Then, 404 means, in practice, wrong number, so check that.

Ek Siong Chew
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

After I do some debug. I also found out that the cm is using h.323 here. So I know where is the problem now, but i have a problem with the SI where he do not want me and my team to touch the cm. The integration will be temporary till the customer's budget kicks in for expansion. Is there any brief document for this. As i need to convince the SI.

Kind Regards,

Dennis

You can find material in SRND and other PBX integration documents. However, do not expect they will be specific to your own model.

Ek Siong Chew
Level 1
Level 1

Ah yes i have gone thru most of the document. Hmmm. I still stuck at the call id in nec. It seems this value is important. But i dont know where does this apply in cm. Will test further. Hope i can get it done and will document it. Also to share.

Call ID field  is generated automatically for all protocols, and there is no configuration for it.