Views
Helpful
Replies

IP communicator

Muralidharan.p
Level 1
Level 1

HI Everyone,

Is that possible to install 2 or more Cisco IP commnunicator in a computer? or its any different software is there? Im planning to bulid a small LAB with VMware. Please advice.

7 Replies 7

Ehab_Salem
Level 1
Level 1

unfortunately you cannot run multiple instances of CIPC on one machine, but you can do it with IP Blue.

Yes i tried that.. but all the IP blue phones are registering in same IP in the CUCM, im not able to make calls between the phones. Even i tried to change the MAC of the phones but still the phones are registering in the same IP.

Hi Imran,

I guess the document on the about link has deleted. Please upload the docement again if you have. Thanks in advance.

Murali

Hi Murali,

Here is the working link. Let me know if you need any further assistance on this. "Let me tell you that it works really great".

https://supportforums.cisco.com/community/netpro/collaboration-voice-video/others/blog/2012/11/30/run-multiple-cipcs-on-just-one-single-pc

Regards,

Imran Ahmad

Cisco Systems

Also let me know how it works on you end......

Sure, I will let you konow and thanks a lot for the link.

Murali

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: