IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am looking for a translation rule someone can show me that translates the incoming PSTN called number to the internal 4-digit extension where the 4 digits do not match.PSTN calling           DID range      Internal extension range280-555-xxxx --> 2...

johnhsnow by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ISdn Issue

Following is the status of isdn interface.Inhwa-HQ-UC560#show interfaces serial 0/3/0:15Serial0/3/0:15 is down, line protocol is down  Hardware is DSX1  MTU 1500 bytes, BW 64 Kbit/sec, DLY 20000 usec,     reliability 255/255, txload 1/255, rxload 1/2...

I have an audio issue on inbound and outbound calls that are placed on copper trunks.I have 8 copper trunks connected to my 2911.  here is a config of the copper trunks.voice-port 0/1/0 echo-cancel coverage 64 non-linear mute no vad no comfort-noise ...