Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCC CTI Route Point issue

tomearley
Level 1
Level 1

Greetings!         

I have an issue with all of my [5] IPCC CTI route points. The issue is affecting all internal UC Manger [8.5.1] users. For example, an internal user dials 2020 [hits the CTI RP] and immediately the user sees the called number [2020] as a 2 or 3 digit number. How can I maintain the 2020 on the internal calling parties display? Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Tom

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi Tom,

When a caller hits the Route point and gets treated with the prompts, at this point of time he will be at the CTI port, and will see the DN of the CTI port associated with this route point.

When the caller is being treated with the prompts at the CTI ports he will continue to see the CTI port number, this is by design.

You will not be able to see thr route point number once it is at the CTI ports (or Call caontrol groups containing group of CTI ports).

Hope it helps.

Anand

Please rate helpful posts..

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi Tom,

When a caller hits the Route point and gets treated with the prompts, at this point of time he will be at the CTI port, and will see the DN of the CTI port associated with this route point.

When the caller is being treated with the prompts at the CTI ports he will continue to see the CTI port number, this is by design.

You will not be able to see thr route point number once it is at the CTI ports (or Call caontrol groups containing group of CTI ports).

Hope it helps.

Anand

Hi Anand,

Thanks for your reply. So, there is nothing I can do so that Users don't see the DN of the CTI route point? They are 2 and 3 digit numbers/not DN's. Once the user dials the DN it immediately transforms, thus confusing the user and leading some to hang up.

Thanks!

Tom

Hi Thomas,

Have you tried setting "Display CTI Route Point Name or DN" CCM service parameter to "True" ?

Go to the CUCM -> system -> Srvice Parameter , choose the publisher then cisco call manager service

update "Display CTI Route Point Name or DN" value to true , it is false by default:

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Anand

Hi Anund,

I changed service paramater [PUB} "Always Display original Dialed Number" to true and this seems to have rectified this issue. Thank you very much for your suggestion!

Kind regards,

Tom

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: