I am trying to logging to my Jabber Windows 12.1.2 Phone Mode Only without IM & Presence but everything I try to logging I receive this message "Cannot Communicate with the server"....
I have done this
1. Create EndUser: Jabber1 with his password
2. Create a New Cisco Unified Client Services Framework
2. In Device Name: CSFJabber1
3. Owner ID: Jabber1
4. Device Security Profile: Cisco Unifid Client Services Framework Standard
5. SIP Profile: Standard SIP Profile
6. Under DN I added My Number and on Users Associated with Line I choosed Jabber1
7. Retuning to users Jabber1 I choosed in Deviced Information the CSF Phone I created
8. When I go to my Windows Jabber and I choose Cisco Jabber Manager 9 or later and I put my IP Publisher and then I put my credentials Jabber1@IPADDRESPUBLISHER and my password but I get "Cannot Communicate with Server"
To participate in this event, please use the button to ask your questions
This topic is a chance to discuss more about how to read Cisco Unified Communications trace files. In this session, Cisco D...
Join us on Thursday, October 3 at 10 am PT for a live chat detailing how Cisco can provide the security for your collaboration tools. In today's agile work environment - customers need to collaborate in real time with partners, vendors and customers,...