IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, All!We are using CUCM 5.1.3.7000 and have noticed, that after some system  patch was installed, built-in DRS has stopped to make sсheduled backups.When we are trying to do manual backup, it says: Failed to initiate backup. Backup failed, unable t...

Hello , My customer have a one E1 line , and we have configure the voice gateway as a SIP gateway with CUCM and all works fine .   Now , my customer have Imagicle stone fax system and wants to make a number from E1 to be for a fax , I don't know how ...

Customer is running CUCM 11.5 and Expressways for Remote users to use Cisco 88xx phones at home. They are wondering is there is anything that they can do to strengthen the authentication of these phones with some kind of MultiFactor Authentication. I...

HI all,   The SSL certificate on our ASA pair has a "common name" like PhoneVPN.myCompany.com in the certificate. That cert expired recently. amazingly this didn't cause the phones to complain yet.   I now have a wildcard certificate I'd like to use ...