Views
Helpful
Replies

Load CTS500 Satellite license?

dbherranz
Level 1
Level 1

Hello:

I was trying to load the .lic license for two CTS500 unit in our lab but I couldnĀ“t to do it. I was following the step to success that Cisco present in the attachet document. Is necessary to load it into the System --> License --> lincense upload like another .lic license for example for to device or node elements?

Regards,
Diego.

1 Reply 1

dbherranz
Level 1
Level 1

IĀ“m sorry my problem was a error into the license creation proccess, is necessary use a MAC address of each CTS500, and We were using CUCM Mac.

Now we have the satellite license running.

Our configuration included 1.6.0 CTS version, midlet activated and we are using 720p lite codec into CTS500 endpoints. Now appear a new problem becuase the documentation say that you can put a Telepresence Call with 936k but we saw that actually consume 1,28Mb Āæis that correct?ĀæDo we have to do anything else?

Quality Per Display - 720p (Lite)

Part of the E1/T1 Support - Extended Reach package of features, in Cisco Unified CM, the Quality per Display field can be set to "High Detail, Limited Motion: 720p (Lite)." This allows a CTS endpoint to work on a T1 (1.544 Mbps) connection over a VPN connection and enables "1 Frame per Second" (1FPS) capability. The T1 CTS endpoint supports the following:

ā€¢T1 (clear channel) without VPNā€”720p Lite, 1fps presentation without audio add-in.

ā€¢E1 (channelized) IPsec with VPNā€”720p Lite, 1fps presentation without audio add-in.

ā€¢E1 (clear channel) without VPNā€”720P good, 5fps presentation without audio add-in.

ā€¢Progressive IDR frames option enabled for media.

ā€¢936kbps main video display 720p bitstream enables HD Interoperability video, along with overhead and audio, to fit in a T1 channel with presentation compressed down to 100kbps at 1fps.

ā€¢1 frame per second (FPS) auto-collaboration.

Note The audio addin conf softkey is not available on the Cisco Unified IP Phone when using the 720p (Lite) feature.

For secure calls, all audio add-ins must be secure or the entire call will drop to insecure.

See the Quality (per Display) field in the Product Specific Configuration Layout window for your system in the Cisco Unified Communications Manager for Cisco TelePresence Configuration Guide. See also Quality Per Display - 720p (Lite) for feature behavior and limitations.

Regards,

Diego.