cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Look up extension history to one specific external number

jesse.garcia11
Level 1
Level 1

Hello. I have been tasked to look up logs for a particular number dialed., We would basically like to verify that a particular extension of ours, dialed a particular number. I have tried to use the CDR but cant seem to find exactly where to search. Also just installed RTMT and am having issues connecting to a node. I would like to look up logs for a particular extension, and find a date and time when they made a call to an external 800 number. I have narrowed it down to two days so I will not be looking at all logs, just for ones between two days in July. 

Any Help is greatly appreciated on showing me how I can do that with RTMT or CDR

1 Accepted Solution
3 Replies 3

If the information exists it would be in the CDR. The logs that you can access in RTMT would have a quite limited time span, so it’s not likely that you’d find historic information.

Response Signature

Thank You @Roger Kallberg . Looking into this today and hopefully will find my answer in the CDR

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: