cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Lotus Notes Click to Call issue

scott.smith
Level 1
Level 1

Is anyone out there using Lotus Notes 8.5.1, Sametime, and CUCM 8.5? A freinds office just installed Call Manager and is having a problem getting this orking. Any help or direction would be appreciated?

Scott

4 Replies 4

rupert.clayton
Level 1
Level 1

We have implemented the PCAP plug-in successfully for many customers. The learning curve to deploy can be a little steep, but it's a great tool for users.

What issues is your friend seeing? What directory are they using for Sametime (native Domino, Domino LDAP, other LDAP) ? What directory is used for CUCM? What version of CUCM and other Cisco components is in use? Are they using the latest PCAP plug-in (8.6.1)?

Cheers,

Rupert Clayton

CDW

Rupert,

I spoke to Willa and she mentioned working with you on this issue.

They are having the same issue that Kamil reported in

https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/2135291

Sorry for duplicating a question.

Scott

Ah! It looks like we already have an engineer working with your friend on the issue. I believe the issue they're seeing is that phone presence is displaying erratically within the embedded Sametime client (ST 8.0.2 within Notes 8.5.1). There appears to be some link to caching of business card data within the Sametime client. Once we get a resolution on this, I'll try to update the thread with details.

Rupert Clayton

CDW, San Francisco

JAYESH RAMAIYA
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

We were using Lotus Notes 8.5 with sametime and CUCM at my previous contract. Which CUCM version are you currently running and what issue is your friend experiencing exactly?

Regards

Jay

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: