Views
Helpful
Replies

Meetme max users issue CUCM 9.1.2

alfonso.cornejo
Level 3
Level 3

Hi Guys,

I have a new installation of cucm 9.1.2 in a cluster of four servers (1 Pub and 3 Subs) and I configured just a regular meetme number, the issue that I have is that I already changed the Maximum MeetMe Conference Unicast parameter value under the Clusterwide Parameters (Feature - Conference) from 4 to 10 but the system is only allowing 4 uses in the meetme conference.

I have already verified my SW CFB, HW CFB, MRG and MRGL configuration and I have enough resources to have more than 4 users in the meetme conference, I did a "normal" conference adding users from a phone and I was able to add up to 10 (wich is the value that I configured under the maximun ad hoc conference parameter).

What do you think can be causing this????

Thanks in advance for your comments.

3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Which CFB are you using?

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hello Jaime,

I have configured a MRG with the SW CFB that the CUCM has by default and a MRG with two HW CFB configured like this:

dspfarm profile 1 conference video guaranteed-audio  (I have video phones)

codec ilbc

codec g722-64

codec g711ulaw

codec g711alaw

codec g729ar8

codec g729abr8

codec g729r8

codec g729br8

codec h264 cif

maximum sessions 16

associate application SCCP

In the MRGL I have the HW before de SW, if I make a normal conference with a phone I can add up to 10 members...the issue seems to be just with the meetme.

One thing that I noticed is that when I make a conference, the phones are not using the hw resources instead the sw ones, I removed the MRG SW from the MRGL and then the phones were using the hw resources.

The order that I have configured is HW and then SW in the MRGL.

Hi,

At the end the issue was that in the HW CFB was not configured the "

maximum conference-participants", I configured that and then it worked ok with 8 users:

dspfarm profile 1 conference video guaranteed-audio 

codec ilbc

codec g722-64

codec g711ulaw

codec g711alaw

codec g729ar8

codec g729abr8

codec g729r8

codec g729br8

codec h264 cif

maximum conference-participants 8

maximum sessions 8

associate application SCCP

It seems that the SW CFB only support 4 participants per conference, right?

Regards,