IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,We have Cisco CUCM 8.0 cluster & Cisco CUBE. One of our customer has Unify OpenScape SBC(Session Border Controller).We need to establish a SIP trunk connectivity between our Cisco CUBE and customers Unify OpenScape SBC to route calls between ours ...

k.ms by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I'm new to VOIP and I have a question. I'm using cat 2690 with Avaya phones. So I'm testing the setup with very basic port configuration. I have an access vlan and a voice vlan.From my understanding, I though that the phones needed CDP (or in ...

Vinny by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! cucm web gui

trying to setup a home lab to study for the ccna voice cert. i installed cucm 8.6 on vmware workstation and worked fine.i was able to get to the login page but when i login with the admin account, none of the navigation buttons are dropdowns like the...

inkee0490 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey everyone,I have a user who has mentioned that when he dials certain types of calls (long distance in this case) he gets disconnected after 5 minutes of call time.  I have been looking in a number of places with no answers that fit my situation.Ph...

mmz_mrrex4 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes