Views
Helpful
Replies

MGCP Gateway outbound call issue

aneesshafiq123
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Team,

I am not able to dial when I hook off the receiver as soon as I press 9 and then I press digit after 0, I heard greeting message that call is not completed as dialed.

But at the same time when I complete dialed my number with 9 and the press the call button it works successfully.

I knew that when ever i press digit it passes the digit to gateway but what I feel the problem is when I pressed 9 then 0 then 5 .. the call is immediately start dialing and then number is not found.

How can I fix the issue that gateway have to wait for complete number before sending to PSTN 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

gmgarrian
Level 4
Level 4
 Called Party Number i = 0x80, '905'

Since the PRI is seeing just three digits it must be matching a route pattern and routing the call without waiting for the interdigit timeout.  I would check your route patterns for one that matches 905 and see how that is confitured.  You can also run this through the dialed number analyzer to see the call flow.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

What is the call flow? who is on the other side of that GW?

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

gmgarrian
Level 4
Level 4
 Called Party Number i = 0x80, '905'

Since the PRI is seeing just three digits it must be matching a route pattern and routing the call without waiting for the interdigit timeout.  I would check your route patterns for one that matches 905 and see how that is confitured.  You can also run this through the dialed number analyzer to see the call flow.