Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

mobile connect (SNR) is not working from Internal extention

Hello Freinds,

i need help to get our setup for mobile access working from internal extentions, we are able to get the call flow working from outside call,

when call came from PSTN to extention configured for snr we are able to get the call on both, extention and mobile cell configured as remote destination.

but when "internal extention" call other extention that configured for snr, we are unable to get the call on distination mobiles.

any help will be appreciated.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

When a Mobile Connect call is placed from an internal extension, only the internal extension is presented as the caller ID. If an H.323 gateway is used, you can use translation patterns to address this issue. Check the doc(Page 20) for more details

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/6_0_1/ccmfeat/fsmobmgr.pdf

You will have to configure either translation patterns on CUCM or translation profiles on the H.323 gateway to solve this issue of yours.

HTH

Regards

Nitesh

PS:Pl rate helpful posts

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Marcel Ammann
Level 3
Level 3

Hello,

most the time the solution is that you send your internal DN to the pstn provider. Your internal dn's are not allowed and are rejected.

You can resolve the problem if you create a Calling-Party Transformation for your internal extensions.

Please rate helpful posts.

Kind regards,

Marcel Ammann

Hello Marcel,

thanks for your respond, could you please give a "cut-fly" config how to do it.

i'm unable to got the idea, shall this add charges cost on our internal calls between internal extentions.

thanks alot for your help.

Hi,

You can try the following doc on configuring calling party transformation on a call manager

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/7_0_1/ccmcfg/b03trpat.html#wp1333893

Which type of circuit(FXO,PRI etc) are you using to make outbound calls?Try making a call both before configuring the above transformation pattern and after configuring it. If its a PRI gateway, post the output of 'debug isdn q931' from the gateway to get an info about the cause code when the call gets disconnected.

HTH

Regards

Nitesh

PS: Pl rate helpful posts

Hello Nitesh,

do you mean this feature does not interact with "internal extentions" by defalut, i have to transform called extention that is configured

with snr to make this work.

Mohamed.

Hi,

When a Mobile Connect call is placed from an internal extension, only the internal extension is presented as the caller ID. If an H.323 gateway is used, you can use translation patterns to address this issue. Check the doc(Page 20) for more details

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/6_0_1/ccmfeat/fsmobmgr.pdf

You will have to configure either translation patterns on CUCM or translation profiles on the H.323 gateway to solve this issue of yours.

HTH

Regards

Nitesh

PS:Pl rate helpful posts

Hello Nitesh,

thanks for your respond, your solution is the correct one.

My Regards,