cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

MOH for line group

NetMonkey
Level 1
Level 1

I have basic CUCM experience and and wanting to know is there a simple way to set the MOH of a line group?

I'm working on a system which is preset to play the same MOH for all users and groups within CM. What I want to do is give one unique line group just a default hold beep or tone instead of the pre reocrded which it currently uses.

As I mentioned this is all pretty new to me so step by step instrcutions will be appreciated :)

3 Replies 3

Can you kindly be more specific regarding the requirement that you have and what exactly are you expecting for the CUCM to be configured ?

Regards
Abhay
Regards
Abhay Singh Reyal
The Only Way To Do Great Work Is To Love What You Do. If You Haven’t Found It Yet, Keep Looking. Don’t Settle

Unique hold music for different line groups.

Thanks

In CUCM environment you will not be able to use unique MOH for different Line Groups in CUCM. Line group members will play MOH File and Other phone will get connected to MOH server as per the Device Pool/Phone configuration.
You can see CUCM feature of Native Call Queuing if that helps somehow.
CUCM Native Call Queuing feature introduces the ability to hold hunt pilot callers in queue while they wait for an agent to become available. While the calling party is in queue the caller gets Music On Hold (MOH) treatment which depends upon the network MOH settings for that hunt pilot.
https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/unified-communications/unified-communications-manager-callmanager/200453-Configure-CUCM-Native-Call-Queuing-Featu.html

HTH
Regards
Abhay
Regards
Abhay Singh Reyal
The Only Way To Do Great Work Is To Love What You Do. If You Haven’t Found It Yet, Keep Looking. Don’t Settle