IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are having an issue with call forwarding our calls to an external number using our CME.  Inbound and outbound calls both work with out issue but when we call forward our calls to an external number (like a cell phone) and someone from outside call...

Hi Guys, Abit of a longer scenario and some good questions for this. We have a customer with a VDI environment who has Cisco Unified Communications platform (Call Manager & Cisco Contact Center express)They are currently on version 7 but we will upgr...

Hi all, we have installed 3 door 2N Helios IP Uni intercom systems which have registered which our call manager, pressing the intercom button initiates a call through to a registered phone but we are unable to unlock the door when using the number we...

martynch1 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So I was recently tasked to connect to CUCM clusters to enable internal extension dialing between clusters, lets call them Site A and Site B. By and large this was pretty straight forward, i built a SIP trunk between Cluster A and Cluster B, route pa...

Ben Ash by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Every One, I Need some help in configuring EMCC. Not able to consolidate certificates from Bulk certificate management. I am having 2 clusters ruining on call manager 10.5.2.13900-12. Imported ALL certificates from both the cluster to SFTP and ...

Rakesh K by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm having a problem at the moment with incoming calls from our SIP provider.  We're able to make outgoing calls with no problem, also internal extensions are able to dial each other with no problem.   When our DDI numbers are dialed from the outside...

Hi Guys, Hi have the follow doubt: What time in day that is possible to preservate the CDR. I read two informations and am with doubt. When access the CDR Management I see that the maximum time in 30 days, but, when I access the CDR I see that is po...

Is there away to export completed phone logs to excel and it be actually readable? I pull the CDR/User logs for a specific number every month and have to send them to a supervisor in our county. The issue is that every time I export the list is is so...

tevans by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, I have CUCM 10.5.2, i got a request from user that if they park call and don't get any response from users call should redirect to operator instead of parker. I have put operator number in Park Monitoring Forward No Retrieve Destination Ext...