cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

MRA Phone Activation Code - Service Unavailable. Try Again Later.

mauvewerewolf
Level 1
Level 1

We have employees that work remotely that I assist with though I'm not part of the Telecom department.  I assist at Service Desk but we have multiple agents but its a small pool who are just fully unable to activate their phone after we have them enter the activation code in.  I have spent even two occasions today speaking with their ISP Technicians conferenced in and we confirmed devices were being seen, signal issues were corrected, but with two of them we've even fully replaced their phones and had them configured but we still are receiving Service Unavailable Try Again Later  if the activation code that's current is entered.   I have had our Telecom department look at these a few times but they keep advising the agents its networking or cabling  but I've had these agents replace all cords, Facetime with me to ensure its cabled right and spoken with their providers and at this point I'm a little desperate for someone to tell or point me toward a resource that would help me with maybe suggestions to ask our telecom department on if something is being configured right or if anyone has recommendations to narrow down what on the user or our end is the issue?

0 Replies 0