cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

My Cisco IP Conference Station not Trusted? (model 7937)

Yohan Beghein
Level 1
Level 1

Everyone,

I'd love some help here.

So we have this Cisco IP Conference Station that we were told is compatible with our Call Manager Version

8.6.1.20000-1.

We can make internal calls on it just fine, I can even make a call from the outside to its full DID.  but when it comes to calling to the outside, ( for instance if I make a call from the conference phone to my cell phone , I get fast busy! "

this is a huge problem. can anyone help me figure out how I can make this device trusted? assuming that fixes it?

I am about to try trouble shooting giving one of our normal cisco 7945 phones its exact configuration just to prove its a problem with the phone and not the way I configured it. I made sure its configured the same as our other working phones minus the model information.

PLease help!

6 Replies 6

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

does the calling search space applied to the phone has access to external route patterns partitions?

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Yeah, So the exact same partitions are applied to the phone as all other working phones.

I feel like because it isnt trusted it screwing things up - every other device is trusted. (and works) besides these 2 cisco conference phones.

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

partitions do not control outbound dialing, ensure CSS is the same on the device and DN.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

right,  the same CSS's that exist / are applied to working phones are the same ones that are applied to this phone.

Still not working.

Have you tried running a debug on the GW to find out if this is a CUCM problem or a GW problem??

If you never see a SETUP message it means that the issue is in CUCM, if you see the SETUP message, etc on the GW you can get more info on what's wrong.

Exactly what do you see/hear when you try to call from that phone??

If it's "your call cannot be completed as dialed ..." that's a CSS issue.

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

i have the same problem where by cisco conference phone isn't calling the mobile number, and all the css conataining all partitions are available. Please Help to solve the issue