Views
Helpful
Replies

Native Call Queue

pxm69910
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

The Customer care Unit has a hunt group set up for incoming line 8888. The caller has a choice of pressing a key for English, Spanish or Chinese. They can also leave a message for anyone of these three languages. We would like to add a fourth language, Japanese.

Attached is a flow chart of how the current system works and I have added what I need for Japanese calls. I need a hunt added for native call queuing for Japanese and a voicemail box built for Japanese. Below are the current native queue calling numbers and the current voicemail box numbers:

8888 Main Line
1111 After hours greeting
1112 English Queue
1113 Spanish Queue / Call Handler Options
1114 Spanish voicemail box
1115 Chinese Queue / Call Handler options
1116 Chinese voicemail box

Can anyone know how to set the New Language ?

3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You need to mention what products you're working with (and what/how you have it configured right now), and not just what you want to do.

How to configure, depends on the products.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hello Jamie,

I am working on Cisco Call manager and Unity for the Above configuration. i am trying to configure the System Call Handler and Caller Input to set key 4 for new language. if someone calls on Hunt pilot 8888 they will hear there options to select Language. Now i want to add fourth Language option to select.

Thanks,

Jones

You can create a new call handler for that new language (record your greetings, and whatever else you need), then assign it as caller input in your main call handler.

You just need to recreate the current configuration you have with the other 3, using what you have as example.

EDIT: and you will obviously need to re-record the greeting in your main call handler to mention that new option.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate