cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Need assistance setting up route pattern between CUCM and CME

wilfred malana
Level 1
Level 1

Got CUCM 8.6 running with 3x 9951 and 2 x 7962G phones. They are set up with extensions 100X. I am also using CME 7.1 to terminate my voip.ms SIP trunk, CME has a single 7940 phone (ext 2000). I already setup dial-peers in CME and h323 gateway in CUCM. I can receive and place outside calls from the 7940 (CME) phone. Also, CME can call any of the CUCM phones but not the other way around.

This is for my home lab, my goal is to have my voip.ms # ring to all the phones in CME and CUCM. And be able to place outgoing calls using my voip.ms SIP trunk.

I know I need to create route pattern and route list but I could not find any documention (my Google-fu is failing me) on how to accomplish this and what the proper steps are.

If you could give me an idea or advise on how to configure this properly I would appreciate it. Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
2 Replies 2

Marwan ALshawi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

That's exactly what I needed. I can finally make calls from CUCM to CME and CUCM to external.

How would I go about having my CUCM phones ring everytime I get a call from my SIP # in CME?