Views
Helpful
Replies

Network MoH

shaunswales
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I am having problem with MoH, it works fine for everything except for when transferring a call that came from the PSTN, internal calls when transferred to another extension works fine. The operator presses transfer, and music plays on the calling party side, the number gets entered and when the transfer button is pushed again, there is no ringing sound or anything (Only if the calling party is internal), callers then think they have been cut off and then put the phone down.

Is there anything I need to do on the gateway to enable this, or is it a setting on the CCM 5.1?

16 Replies 16

Howzit Michael

Checked and it is all set to United States - English, anything else it could be?

So the annunciater and MRG and MRGL are set correctly, and in device pool the locales are set to US - En, the phones are set to US. What else could it be? Do you think there is something missing on the gateway or does that not come into the equasion?

Hi javalenc and hope you are in a good heath.

i have a MOH issue and still can`t solve it........

i`m using cisco cucm-BE with mgcp protocol with the gateways,

When someone called form the pstn to the cucm and after he hear the autoattendant:

the    MOH only works when i press 0 (the operator) and when i press an    internal extension i hear a ring back tone and sometimes i hear the MOH  for one second but when i dial 0 i hear the   MOH Normally after "wait  while i transfer your call"

how i can hear the MOH too after i dial the internal extension normally?

the following is done:

-am using unicast MOH

- that media resource is enabled. Media Resource->MoH Server and verify that the run flag is set to YES.

- Restart the Cisco IP Voice Media Stream App service.

- Check if G711,G729 is enabled for MoH in Service Parameters->Call Manager->Cisco IP Voice Media Stream App service.

- the IP Phones or Gateways has assigned the MRGL that include the MOH resource.

thanks